When you have a headlight restoration complete with us you will have clear, bright, durable long-lasting finish that will enhance safety and appearance.
A vehicle’s headlight enclosures come with factory original equipment manufacturer ultra violet protective coating. These types of enclosures are polymer based coated. They are bonded together before installation under intense UV light to be optically clear, durable and long lasting, but the natural elements over time (sunlight) will cause headlight lens to slowly oxidize and discolour. This cloudy look does not only look unappealing but actually restricts the brightness of the headlamps.
Benefits of headlight restoration
- A long lasting finish
- It is very cost effective
- Helps the environment by not throwing away the old headlight
- You can see better during night driving
- Adds value to the car
- Makes the front of your car look fresher
- Head lamp aim check is carried out after the restoration
Toyota Yaris headlight restoration saved our client €355
Two new headlamps & headlight alignment would cost approx €435