Did you know your car air conditioning service needs to be serviced every 2 years?
60% of us are driving with poor performing air-conditioning!
By servicing and re-gasing your air con system you can:
- Breath cleaner air by removing 80% of dust and toxins
- Help relieve Asthma & Hay fever
- Reduce build up of Bacteria & fungi spores in vents
- Improve fuel consumption
- Keep glass clear & clean
- Calm young children on long hot journeys
- Avoid costly repair bills
Air conditioning is prone to organic growth within the air handling components. This would include wide range of moulds, bacteria’s, etc. DIY or supermarket gas loading may lead to overloading and further failures of the system. To ensure delivery of adequate air quality within the cabin it is recommended to follow the complete service procedure.
For: Cars, Vans, & Hybrid Vehicles
Air conditioning service procedure:
- Removal and cleaning of the refrigeration agent R134a
- Removal of the used oil circulating in the a/c installation
- Vacuum drying of the system
- Pressure test installation
- Filling installation with new oil
- Filling installation with refrigeration agent R134a and adding UV contrast
- A/C test
You might also be interested in reading Why You Must Have Your Car’s Air-Conditioning Re-gassed Even if it is Working Okay and There is more to air conditioning than just cold air.