A quick visit to our team of experienced trained technicians for an NCT check before your NCT could save you time and money in the long run.
For €79, we’ll carry out a fully comprehensive NCT check that will identify any issues that may cause a problem during the test. This covers your vehicles brakes, lights, tyre’s, exhaust emissions, steering and suspension.
We’ll then work with you on the best solution to ensure your vehicle gets through the NCT as quickly and easily as possible.
Preparing for your NCT Test:
- Check your engine oil and water level is adequate.
- Empty the boot and clear all unnecessary belongings out of the vehicle.
- Tyre’s must be in good condition and inflated to the correct pressure. Don’t forget the spare tyre (which must be left loose in the boot) as this will be inspected too.
- Ensure engine is in a fit state to be tested.
- Wheel hubcaps must be removed so that the wheel can be fully inspected.
- Ensure your vehicle is clean inside and out, especially the under body of the car as the mechanic needs to inspect this carefully and they must be able to see clearly.
- All seat belts and clips must be fully visible and in working order. It is necessary to remove baby seats before the inspection.
If You Fail
If you fail the test, ask them exactly why. Often the NCT do not give a clear explanation and it is important that they explain to you exactly why you have failed. Then you can come to us with the NCT report and we will be able to address the problem for you very quickly.
You might also be interested in Why is it important to have your oil changed annually
Directions to us
Turn into Baldoyle Industrial Estate, Take a left and then a right, half way down the road on the left you will see Kane Kitchens & Heat Merchants, take this left turn and we are located in the second last building on your left. If you have any questions call our helpline 018321045
Baldoyle Auto Centre, 139 Grange Drive, Baldoyle Industrial Estate, Baldoyle, Dublin 13, D13 VR02. 01-8321045