From August 31st 2016 until further notice, eFlow tags will no longer work at tolls plazas operated by the Celtic Roads Group (CRG)
The following toll roads will be affected:
- M1 (Gormanston – Monasterboice)
- M7/M8 (Portlaoise – Castletown/Portlaoise – Cullahill)
- N25 (Waterford City Bypass)
This means that you will have to pay with cash at these toll plazas, your tags will not be recognised, the barriers will not raise.
At present, in order for a tag to be recognised as you pass through a toll plaza, the operator of the toll (CRG) must have an Agreement with the tag provider (eFlow). Unfortunately, due to reasons out of Eflow’s control, an Agreement has not yet been made. This means until further notice, eFlow tag customers will not be able to use their tags at CRG toll plazas.
Your eFlow tag will continue to operate as normal at the following toll plazas:
- M3 (Clonee – Kells)
- M4 (Kilcock – Enfield – Kinnegad)
- N6 (Galway – Ballinasloe)
- N8 (Rathcormac – Fermoy Bypass)
- East-Link Bridge
- Dublin Port Tunnel
- Limerick Tunnel